segunda-feira, 12 de abril de 2010

indeed

And today it was indeed a big ass martírio, just like I thought. But, I saw Marias' Mister Hair from close and he looked at me. For the first time (yupi). Then I saw my Mister Cute for the trird time today and he was, well... Cute. What can I say?
And when I got back home I found out that he had answered my comment. I had already arrived strangely happy, when I saw the comment I actually danced in the middle of the living room. Maria's going to help me catching Mister Cute. Yes she is, indeed.

Let me keep screaming, not singing, let me keep moving and most important, let me keep the smile I had upon my face today.


xoxo,
Magda Santos

2 comentários:

  1. As coisas estão-se a encaminhar, pa todas NN

    Niceee*

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Para todas, menos pour moi :(
    Esse indeed very british ó dona Magda, agrada-me!

    ResponderEliminar

solta-te